CIAD Day is the annual event of the CIAD laboratory during which works of the lab’s researchers are presented to the community.
Date : July 2th, 2021
Location : Salines d’Arc-et-Senans, Jura, France
- 9:00 | Opening session – Prof. Stéphane Galland
- 9:15 | Monocular cues-based ontology reasoning for depth estimation – Fatima Ezzahra Benkirane
- 10:30 | Le CIAD au coeur du GIS START – Dr. Aurélie Bertaux
- 11:15 | Deep Reinforcement Learning Approach to Efficient Cooperation between Connected Autonomous Vehicles and Pedestrians – Meng Zhang
- 14:00 | General Assembly of the CIAD Lab – Prof. Christophe Nicolle
- 16:30 | A mixed reality simulator for an autonomous delivery system using platooning – Prem-Chand Pavani and Julien Barbier
- 17:15 | Closing session – Prof. Stéphane Galland
A Teams channel will be provided in order to assist to the talks remotely.